Friday 8 November 2013

Letters to the editor

While I'm still writing for the newspaper this year, I'm also stepping up in the literary world:  not only am I a contributor, but I'm also an editor.  The first issue of For the Love of Reading came out last month, and I edited every article.  To date I've only found one typo that escaped me for the entire eight pages of text, so I guess that can be considered a success.  The newspaper has been getting a lot of compliments this year, so it's nice to think that I've played some part in its good grammar, spelling, and syntax.

My article about Scrivener, a writing program

1 comment:

  1. These papers have been such a fabulous addition to our school. You all have done an amazing job! Have you built enough of a base of grade 10 and 11s so that it will continue once you are gone? Quite a legacy!

    ReplyDelete